Panel Review Order List
Arts Learning Panel D
Wednesday-Thursday, May 31-June 1, 2017
10:30 a.m. the first day and 9:00 a.m. the second day
Minnesota State Arts Board meeting room
Applicants to be reviewed
Please note that eligibility is subject to change and applicants may be reviewed in a different order than listed below.
- Amherst H. Wilder Foundation
- White Bear Center for the Arts
- Partnership Resources, Inc.
- Northern Clay Center
- Nathan Fisher
- Plymouth Christian Youth Center
- Copper Street Brass
- Rebekah Crisanta de Ybarra
- Elana Schwartzman
- Semilla Center for Healing and the Arts
- Hillcrest Community School
- East Side Arts Council
- Native American Community Development Institute
- L'Etoile du Nord French Immersion School- Upper and Lower Campus
- Washburn High School
- Great River Shakespeare Festival
- Denfeld High School
- Amy Lucas-Peroceski
- Hennepin Theatre Trust
- Free Arts Minnesota
- Twin Cities Public Television
- Paradise Center for the Arts
- Pangea World Theater
About the panel meetings
Arts Board meetings and advisory panel meetings are open to the public and conducted in accordance with Minnesota's Open Meeting Law. Applicants and the public are welcome to attend and watch panel meetings, however they are asked to refrain from participation in or influencing the panel process.
Attending a panel meeting is encouraged to view how panels consider applications, which may provide valuable information in helping write applications in the future. Most panel meetings are held in the Arts Board office meeting room. Please contact the program officer, meeting facilitator, or any Arts Board staff member with additional questions.