Panel Review Order List
Arts Learning Panel F
Thursday-Friday, June 8-9, 2017
10:30 a.m. the first day and 9:00 a.m. the second day
Minnesota State Arts Board meeting room
Applicants to be reviewed
Please note that eligibility is subject to change and applicants may be reviewed in a different order than listed below.
- Minnesota Museum of American Art
- Stages Theatre Company
- Regents of the University of Minnesota
- Lyric Arts Main Street Stage
- Citizens for Backus / Alexander Baker, Inc.
- Twin Cities Housing Development Corporation
- Saint Paul Music Academy
- New York Mills Regional Cultural Center
- TaikoArts Midwest
- Crossroads School and Vocational Center
- Saint Paul Neighborhood Network
- Glenda Reed
- Ten Thousand Things Theater
- Angie Frank
- Allison Wyss
- HUGE Improv Theater
- Film Society of Minneapolis St. Paul
- 20% Theatre Company
- Highland Friendship Club
- The Cedar
- Saint Paul Almanac
- Luverne Seifert
About the panel meetings
Arts Board meetings and advisory panel meetings are open to the public and conducted in accordance with Minnesota's Open Meeting Law. Applicants and the public are welcome to attend and watch panel meetings, however they are asked to refrain from participation in or influencing the panel process.
Attending a panel meeting is encouraged to view how panels consider applications, which may provide valuable information in helping write applications in the future. Most panel meetings are held in the Arts Board office meeting room. Please contact the program officer, meeting facilitator, or any Arts Board staff member with additional questions.