Panel Review Order List
Partners in Arts Participation Panel A
Monday-Tuesday, November 27-28, 2017
10:30 a.m. the first day and 9:00 a.m. the second day
Minnesota State Arts Board meeting room
Applicants to be reviewed
Please note that eligibility is subject to change and applicants may be reviewed in a different order than listed below.
- Mount Olivet Day Services
- Merrick, Inc.
- Midwest Special Services, Inc.
- Northeast Contemporary Services, Inc.
- Ally People Solutions
- Project SUCCESS
- People Serving People
- Indigenous Peoples Task Force
- Ecumen Meadows of Worthington
- Epic Enterprise Inc.
- Hills Youth and Family Services
- Home and Community Options, Inc.
- Ecumen Centennial House
- Ecumen Seasons at Apple Valley
- Keystone Community Services
- Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Institute
- Episcopal Homes Foundation of Minnesota
- Opportunity Partners
- Augustana Care
- Amherst H. Wilder Foundation
- Family Tree Clinic
- East Side Neighborhood Services
- Salvation Army Harbor Light Center
- Aliveness Project
- Autism Society of Minnesota
- People's Center Health Services
- Face to Face
- Highland Friendship Club
- Neighborhood House
- Boys and Girls Clubs of the Twin Cities
- Parents In Community Action, Inc.
- Lutheran Social Service
About the panel meetings
Arts Board meetings and advisory panel meetings are open to the public and conducted in accordance with Minnesota's Open Meeting Law. Applicants and the public are welcome to attend and watch panel meetings, however they are asked to refrain from participation in or influencing the panel process.
Attending a panel meeting is encouraged to view how panels consider applications, which may provide valuable information in helping write applications in the future. Most panel meetings are held in the Arts Board office meeting room. Please contact the program officer, meeting facilitator, or any Arts Board staff member with additional questions.