Panel Review Order List
Partners in Arts Participation Panel B
Wednesday-Thursday, December 6-7, 2017
10:30 a.m. the first day and 9:00 a.m. the second day
Minnesota State Arts Board meeting room
Applicants to be reviewed
Please note that eligibility is subject to change and applicants may be reviewed in a different order than listed below.
- MACMH's Fidgety-Fairy Tales - The Mental Health Musicals
- Northeast Residence, Inc.
- Northwest Indian Community Development Center
- Opportunity Neighborhood
- Pine Point Community Council
- Project for Pride in Living, Inc.
- RS EDEN
- Safe Haven Shelter and Resource Center
- Twin Cities Housing Development Corporation
- Vail Place
- Walker Methodist Health Center
- Asian Women United of Minnesota
- Avenues for Homeless Youth
- Boys and Girls Clubs of Central Minnesota
- Cerenity Senior Care- Humboldt
- CHOICE, Unlimited
- CommonBond Communities
- Ebenezer Foundation
- Good Samaritan Society - Westview Acres
- Greater Minneapolis Crisis Nursery
- Hennepin Health Foundation
- Hnub Tshiab: Hmong Women Achieving Together
- HOPE Coalition
- Interfaith Action of Greater Saint Paul
- La Crèche Early Childhood Centers, Inc.
- Lao Assistance Center
- Life House
About the panel meetings
Arts Board meetings and advisory panel meetings are open to the public and conducted in accordance with Minnesota's Open Meeting Law. Applicants and the public are welcome to attend and watch panel meetings, however they are asked to refrain from participation in or influencing the panel process.
Attending a panel meeting is encouraged to view how panels consider applications, which may provide valuable information in helping write applications in the future. Most panel meetings are held in the Arts Board office meeting room. Please contact the program officer, meeting facilitator, or any Arts Board staff member with additional questions.