Panel Review Order List
Arts Learning Panel B
Wednesday-Thursday, May 16-17, 2018
10:30 a.m. the first day and 9:00 a.m. the second day
Minnesota State Arts Board meeting room
Applicants to be reviewed
Please note that eligibility is subject to change and applicants may be reviewed in a different order than listed below.
- Moreland Arts and Health Sciences Magnet School
- Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Saint Paul and Minneapolis
- Northern Lighter Pyrotechnics Inc.
- Twin Cities Public Television
- History Theatre, Inc.
- Minnesota Sinfonia
- Lincoln Elementary School for the Arts
- Teatro del Pueblo
- Hennepin Theatre Trust
- Heidi Jeub
- Minnesota Dance Theatre & School
- Ordway Center for the Performing Arts
- Semilla Center for Healing and the Arts
- Rochester STEM Academy
- Nimbus Theatre
- Glenda Reed
- Epic Enterprise Inc.
- Nathan Fisher
- Dayton's Bluff Neighborhood Housing Services
- Frank Theatre
- DIAL GROUP
About the panel meetings
Arts Board meetings and advisory panel meetings are open to the public and conducted in accordance with Minnesota's Open Meeting Law. Applicants and the public are welcome to attend and watch panel meetings, however they are asked to refrain from participation in or influencing the panel process.
Attending a panel meeting is encouraged to view how panels consider applications, which may provide valuable information in helping write applications in the future. Most panel meetings are held in the Arts Board office meeting room. Please contact the program officer, meeting facilitator, or any Arts Board staff member with additional questions.